Volunteer + Employment
We are constantly looking for talented and motivated volunteers who can add value to our soccer players to join our team of dedicated volunteers. CYS volunteers help with the preparation, execution, and set up/tear down of club special events. We are seeking dedicated, hardworking and passionate individuals who are willing to volunteer their time to help CYS while completing volunteer requirements for secondary school graduation and post-secondary school. Being a CYS volunteer means you could potentially be helping in the office, on the field, or in the community during special events.
- House League Coaches (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Finals Day Volunteers (Indoor and Outdoor, Micro + Mini)
- House League Field Conveners (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Game Leaders (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Photo Week
- CYS Heritage Tournament
- Camp Leaders (March + Summer)
- Competitive Season Dinner
- Soccer experience and knowledge of the game is an asset but not required
- Transportation (car or public transit) to/from club events
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality for special events
- A Police Vulnerable Sector Check will be required for volunteers 18 years of age and older.
- Attend training and orientation (if necessary) as well as other responsibilities and duties as requires.
Benefit of Volunteering:
- Have the opportunity to watch your child develop as a player and person in a hands-on way.
- Directly impact the lives of young children and youth through the game of soccer.
- High school student and university/college volunteers receive hours towards their community service hours and gain valuable leadership skills. Volunteering with CYS qualifies for Ontario Seconary School Diploma requirements.
- Volunteers are able to sign up and select what events they wish to volunteer for.
We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can add value to our soccer programs. If you would like to be considered, please send us your resume + cover letter.
We will treat your data with the strictest confidentiality. Should you qualify for a position with us, a club representative will contact you, in order to arrange for a personal interview.
Club Head Referee