Coach Application – U8 All-Star Program
If you have an interest in Coaching within CYS All-star and CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM Girls & Boys Under 8 please read below:
The purpose of the All-star and Centre of Excellence Program is to invite those players that were identified at tryouts, that have ability and potential and place them in a club technical development program designed to enhance their abilities and personal development in conjunction with the House League Program.
Some objectives for the All-star and Centre of Excellence:
• To organize and conduct a technical soccer program of 60-minute coaching sessions overseen by the Technical Director.
• To enhance the development of Centre of Excellence Under 8 selected players by organizing and conducting quality training sessions for boys and girls, utilizing committed and experienced coaching staff.
• To develop good habits in young players based around sound practice performance, behaviour, attitude, respect, club spirit attendance and timekeeping.
• To establish a challenging and structured technical program incorporating fundamental individual skills, attractive, offensive minded creative team play that can be followed by all coaching staff.
• Create a training atmosphere that will encourage player decision-making without fear of failure or humiliation whilst assisting players to develop their soccer talent to their full potential.
• To enhance the development and education of the All-star and Centre of Excellence Under 8 coaching staff.
• To elevate the profile and image of the Club.
• To create a simple season end written report to be given to players and parents, regarding players’ technical progress.
If interested in coaching – complete the application form and submit to CYS Clubhouse via email, in person, or fax.