Club Head Referee Application
Cambridge Youth Soccer is seeking a motivated candidate for the position of Club Head Referee (Part-Time).
Required tasks are as follows:
- Maintain a database of qualified officials for CYS House League programming (u8-u18)
- Maintain a game schedule of officials for Cambridge Youth Soccer House League and Indoor House League games.
- Schedule, in conjunction with Ontario Soccer, one small sided referee clinic and one Entry-Level referee clinic each year.
- Be on-call for referee no-shows.
- Track referee no-shows and answer concerns regarding the referee program.
- Develop and implement a program for young referees where they will receive monthly classroom and on-field sessions.
- Develop and implement a program for monitoring the progress of officials through assessments and supervisions.
- Formulate a list of Referee Mentors (paid) from within the club/community to help young officials in their development
- Schedule and attend monthly referee meetings.
- Provide a report to the Board of Directors each month.
- Schedule and be present for the duration of the CYS Heritage Tournament.
- Familiarity with RefSavvy and/or Arbiter Sports software is an asset.
Please note: This position will not involve the assigning of officials for games; only the maintenance of published schedules.
An honorarium for this position will be determined by the Board of Directors.
Interested candidates should send their resume via email to Derek@cambridgesoccer.ca or via fax at (519) 653-7892.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.