Under 13 Girls
Cambridge Youth Soccer has an immediate opening for U13 Girls Head Coach.
The chosen candidates will work under the guidance of the club’s the Performance Manager and Technical Director.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Support and promote Ontario Soccer Long-Term Player Development Plan (LTPD)
- Plan and deliver the technical and tactical coaching program (practice sessions) in line with the coaching LTPD. Three sessions per week.
- Coach and travel with the team to all competitions throughout the 2019 season
- Liaise with other coaches in CYS to identify and promote to the OPDL program
- Prepare player evaluations as requested by Ontario Soccer
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of all players under your care
- Extensive knowledge of the Game
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- A clear understanding of the soccer environment in Southwest Soccer and Ontario
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Possess a minimum Canada Soccer ‘B’ Licence Part 1
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Interested candidates may submit their resume along with the attached application form to Miranda Wiley, CYS Performance Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be contact for an interview once the position posting closes.
Applications will be taken until July 30th.
Salary will be based upon qualifications and experience.