OPDL Head Coach Application
Cambridge Youth Soccer is seeking Head Coaches for both the Boys and Girls U13 OPDL teams that will be fielded for the 2019 season, beginning November 2018.
The chosen candidates will work alongside the Assistant Coaches, OPDL Performance Manager, CYS Technical Director & Grassroots Club Head Coach.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Support and promote Ontario Soccer Long-Term Player Development Plan (LTPD)
- Plan and deliver the technical and tactical coaching program (practice sessions) at u13 in line with the coaching LTPD matrix
- Coach and travel with the u13 team to all competitions throughout the 2019 season
- Liaise with other coaches in CYS to identify and promote to the OPDL program
- Assist the Technical Director and Performance Manager in preparing player evaluations as requested by Ontario Soccer
- To be responsible for the safety and welfare of all players under your care
- Extensive knowledge of the Game
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- A clear understanding of the soccer environment in SWRSA and Ontario
- Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills Possess a minimum Ontario Soccer ‘B’ Licence Certified
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Interested candidates may submit their resume along with the attached application form to Darren Tilley, CYS Technical Director, via email at email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contact for an interview once the position posting closes. Applications will be taken until July 31st, 2018.
Salary will be based upon qualifications and experience.