OPDL Performance Manager Application
Cambridge Youth Soccer is seeking a Performance Manager to oversee the OPDL Program, which will include both U13 and U14 Boys and Girls for the 2019 Season.
This is a part-time position that requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
The chosen candidates will work alongside the OPDL Head Coaches and CYS Technical Director.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Support and promote Ontario Soccer Long-Term Player Development Plan (LTPD)
- Offer Support, Leadership and Guidance to all coaching staff within the OPDL program
- Co-ordinate schedules for training, exhibition games, strength training, nutrition and all other aspects related to the OPDL program
- Oversee scouting of players and selection of teams in consultation with Technical Director and Team Coaches
- Seek to develop partnerships (affiliation agreements) with other SWRSA clubs
- Liaise with the CYS General Manager with respect to OPDL budgeting
- Coach and travel with the ODPL teams to competitions as needed
- Conduct training sessions for OPDL teams when necessary
- Liaise with other coaches in CYS to identify and promote to the OPDL program
- Assist the Head Coach in preparing player evaluations as requested by Ontario Soccer
- Extensive knowledge of OPDL rules and regulations Upload game footage and use analytical software
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- A clear understanding of the soccer environment in SWRSA and Ontario Strong interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Possess a minimum Ontario Soccer ‘B’ Licence
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Interested candidates may submit their resume to Darren Tilley, CYS Technical Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be contact for an interview once the position posting closes. Applications will be taken until August 31st, 2018.
Salary will be based upon qualifications and experience.